Designed with your bottom line in mind, the imageRUNNER 1435iF helps minimize costs and maximize reliability, while the robust design helps ensure long, dependable operation.
Small enough to fit on a desktop, the imageRUNNER 1435iF can be used by itself or as part of a larger Canon MFP fleet. An ideal replacement for single-function printers or older models, the imageRUNNER 1435iF easily integrates into your network to streamline management and maintenance of your devices.With a first-copy out time as fast as 6.9 seconds and output speeds up to 37ppm, the imageRUNNER 1435iF allows you to accomplish a lot in a small space. Copy, print, scan, and fax documents in sizes up to 8-1/2″ x 14″. Maximize resources and boost productivity with the standard 600-sheet capacity that can be increased to handle 1,100 sheets. Ideal for printing business documents, the imageRUNNER 1435iF comes standard with Canon UFR II LT, PCL 5e/6 and Adobe PostScript 3.
- A compact MFP supporting up to legal-size paper, the imageRUNNER 1435iF features a smart, comfortable design that can easily fit on a desktop or in a centralized area with optional paper cassette or cabinet for walk-up convenience.
- The highly-visible 5-Line LCD, and logical button layout simplifies device use.
- The imageRUNNER 1435iF employs Canon’s imageCHIP Lite platform, providing efficient performance to speed up concurrent print, copy, scan, fax and send jobs. Built-in Ethernet, dual USB 2.0 ports and ample memory enhances the device’s productivity.
- Operating at print/copy speeds of 37ppm, the imageRUNNER 1435iF delivers superior quality output. With a print a resolution of 600×600 dpi (1200×600 dpi equivalent), users will benefit from faithful reproduction and clarity of their documents.
- With a standard 600-Sheet paper capacity and a maximum paper capacity of 1,100 sheets, the imageRUNER 1435iF enables offices to be more productive.
- The imageRUNNER 1435iF includes PCL 5e/6 and Adobe PostScript 3 as standard, ideal for printing business documents. Canon’s innovative UFR II LT print language is also standard on the imageRUNNER 1435iF. UFR II LT is optimized to produce high-speed output by automatically sharing processing tasks between the desktop computer and the device.
- Help secure your office with the standard User Authentication for Send Operations (AuSend). AuSend prompts users for their credentials before accessing the Send screen, and also allows for Send restrictions, such as Email to Self only.
- Easily copy both sides of an ID Card onto a single page with ID Card Copy.
- Standard Super G3 faxing delivers the ability to transmit faxes at impressive speeds, without the need for a separate fax machine. Easily save outbound faxes with the standard TX Archive capability.
- Browse the corporate address book for easy scan-and-send operations with LDAP Address Support.
- IT Managers can take control and reduce costs of operations with a variety of tools such as Remote User Interface, imageWARE Enterprise Management Console and plug-ins, and embedded uniFLOW support.
- Conveniently scan to/print from a USB memory stick with the front mounted USB port.